Recipes

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Cool Whip Frosting


Ah sweets, oh how I enjoy them!  However, I am picky about my icing!  I really don't like super sweet icing, I like cool whip flavored icing!  I mean, I really like the cool whip icing!!! But trying to find the right recipe, I just haven't found one yet the just hit the taste buds.  So I decided to combine recipes and wa-la, SUPER hit!  Yeah!! I made the cake Saturday night and that is all that is left as of Sunday afternoon!  And it is super easy!!!  The cake is a strawberry jello poke cake which I love because it is so moist! 

Frosting:
1 tub cool whip, the smaller tub
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 oz cream cheese (I decided to make this cake last minute so I used the spreadable cream cheese and I would definitely do that again, I used about half of the 8 oz container.)

Whip all the ingredients together and put on top of your cake.  I left mine in the refrigerator for a little while which I think made it better.  Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment