Recipes

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Get a Disney postcard in the mail



So I was pinteresting a few months back and saw you could send a card to Disney and they would send you one back.  I knew my 2 year old would love that, but, you see, my pregnancy brian never went away after having my 2 kids, it only worsened.  So much so that my Grandma always tells me how much better she feels about herself after talking to me.  

So what was I saying again?   Anyway, I forgot to send one.  I finally remembered when I was trying to mail out Christmas cards but on a few links it said I had to pay and this lady is not paying.   So I did find one website where it gave the address and did not say you needed to pay so I was only going to be out a stamp if it didn't work, which isn't as bad.   So we wrote a short little note telling how much we love Donald Duck, if your kids are older this would be perfect in learning how to write a letter.

I mailed the card and wa-la, about 7-8 weeks later, a postcard came.  My daughter has been so excited about it, yes it is generic, but who cares, she loves it and it goes from hanging on the refrigator to touring the house everyday.   The address I am writing below, my only suggestion is if you want it closer to a birthday or holiday to put in the mail early.  I used the first address, but the second one is also suppose to work.  Have a blessed day!Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521


or 

Walt Disney World Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040 

No comments:

Post a Comment